Compact and clean are the featured strengths of this mini spacer.
With a minimum of space, the MAFAC KEA offers high-end technology for a wide range of applications. Discover the numerous benefits of this compact single tank cleaning system, designed for decentralized use. The basis for reliable cleaning results with the KEA is MAFAC's unique invention of the spray cleaning process with counter- or co-rotation of the holding basket and spraying frame. The special design of the spraying system including flat beam jets as well as full beam jets allows for impulsed on-the-spot cleaning of components and for surface cleaning. The cleaned parts are dried by a stationary hot air pulse blower system using two alternating pipes for the blowing process.
Intelligent bath care
Long and reliable bath life of the KEA is ensured by MAFAC's coalescing oil separation system, which utilises a floating suction device within the wash tank. For further enhancement, an additional fine filter can be installed, as an option, for removal of the smallest particles.
Compact, space-saving and quiet
Despite its space-saving design, the KEA's wash tank holds a considerable volume of 320 litres. Another userfriendly aspect is its reduced noise level. With figures of only 64 to 71dB(A) the system is exceptionally quiet.
Benefits for the user
- Patented rotating multi-side spray system with counter-rotating basket pickup system (can be switched off). With specifically arranged nozzles for reliable cleaning results.
- Large-capacity tank for long life of the process water.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to insulated tank.
- Removable swarf filter trays for collecting coarse dirt particles in the return flow from the cleaning process.
- Coalescing oil separation system with integrated surface suction device in tank and high-level monitoring of the oil collection tank.
- Steam extraction with mist collector, return of condensation and condensate.
- Hinged door with drip tray as a versatile load/unload platform. After the end of the cleaning process, automatic opening of the hinged door is possible.
- Easy-to-use MAFAC MAVIATIC touch panel.
- Ultra-fine filtration on pressure side of the pump for removing small dirt particles before cleaning.
- The hot air pulse blowing system keeps residual water to a minimum for a higher degree of dryness in the parts.
- Hot air drying system for optimum heating and efficient drying of the parts.
- Cleaning chamber with viewing window for monitoring of cleaning.
- Optional integration of manual and automatic loading systems.
- Innovative machine design for quick maintenance and easy servicing
- Front loading with automatically unlocking hinged door and sliding plate
- Rotating multi-side spray system with fan and full-jet nozzles and counter-rotating basket pickup system
- EURO standard baskets can be used
- Swarf filtration in return flow
- Liquid heating system with analogue temperature control and cut-off
- Thermal insulation
- Steam extraction with condensation and mist separator
- Coalescing oil separator with high-level monitoring of the oil collection tank
- Media fill level control
- Water-contact components made of stainless steel / plastic
- Large tank with a capacity of 320 litres
- Rotating hot air pulse blowing system
- Stationary hot air drying system
- Ultra-fine filtration on pressure side of pump
- Enhanced pump system
- Speed control for basket rotation including oscillation
- Program package for machine pre-heating and media treatment
- Cleaning chamber with viewing window
- Machine frame made of stainless steel/glass bead blasted
- DI unit for fresh water
- Modem for remote maintenance of the control system
- Bund tray acc. to German Water Resources Act
- Draining pump
- Charging trolley
- Sliding door
- Automatic transfer system
- Roller conveyor
- Heat exchange module MAFAC HEAT.X
- Fresh water rinse