Compact system for high-quality parts cleaning.
Excellent cleaning results with the MAFAC JAVA are achieved by operating the standard feature of spray-flood cleaning.The partial flooding of the cleaning chamber is carried out simultaneously to the spray cleaning of parts, supported by the patented rotation of the cleaning system and the holding basket. Flood cleaning operations are especially effective for components with areas that cannot be reached directly by the cleaning detergent due to undercuts and hidden contours.
Reduced secondary process times, effective bath care
The JAVA significantly contributes to the reduction of secondary process times by its high-performing quick-draining operation. Effective bath care is guaranteed by a standard coalescing oil separator.
User-friendly touch panel control The MAVIATIC visual display software, developed in-house by MAFAC specialists, offers excellent ease of use in Windows „Look&Feel“. It is based on a standardised touch screen control system which is generally adaptable to the entire MAFAC model range.
Benefits for the user
- Patented rotating multi-side spray system with counter-rotating basket pickup system (can be switched off). With specifically arranged nozzles for reliable cleaning results.
- Two or three large-capacity tanks for long life of the process water.
- Cascade design of tanks for extended life of media.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to insulated tanks.
- Separate heating of tanks.
- Removable swarf filter trays for collecting coarse dirt particles in the return flow from the cleaning/rinsing process.
- Coalescing oil separation system with integrated surface suction device in tank 1 and high-level monitoring of the oil collection tank.
- Floodable cleaning chamber (50% of batch height).
- Steam extraction with mist collector, return of condensation and condensate.
- Vertical sliding door and loading table with drip tray as a versatile load/unload platform. After the end of the cleaning process, automatic opening of the sliding door is possible.
- Easy-to-use MAFAC MAVIATIC touch panel.
- Ultrasonic cleaning system incl. parabolic reflector for optimum efficiency of the ultrasonic waves.
- The hot air pulse blowing system keeps residual water to a minimum for a higher degree of dryness in the parts.
- Innovative machine design for quick maintenance and easy servicing
- Front loading with automatically unlocking sliding door
- EURO standard baskets can be used (600 x 400 x 288)
- Swarf filtration in return flow
- Liquid heating system with analogue temperature control and cut-off
- Thermal insulation of tanks
- Steam extraction with condensation and mist separator
- Coalescing oil separator with high-level monitoring of the oil collection tank
- Media fill level control
- Water-contact components made of stainless steel / plastic
- One large 705 litres tank
- Spray-flood cleaning with batch 50% floodable
- Easy-to-use MAFAC MAVIATIC 6 inch touch panel
- Additional spray process with tank 2
- Working chamber size adjustable to max. 660L x 480W x 338H (mm)
- JAVA 100 with a working chamber size of max. 1.000L x 480W x 338H (mm)
- Modem for remote maintenance of the control system
- Rotating hot air pulse blowing system
- Stationary hot air drying system
- Combined rotating hot air pulse blowing and hot air drying system
- Vacuum drying*
- Ultra-fine filtration on pressure side of pump
- Ultrasonic cleaning unit
- Viewing window with internal light
- Speed control for basket rotation including oscillation
- Program package for time control and media treatment
- Enhanced pump system for tank 1
- Bund tray acc. to German Water Resources Act
- Draining pump
- Dosing of chemicals
- DI unit
- Charging trolley
- Stationary roller conveyor, all castors with ball bearings
- Automatic transfer system
- User-friendly MAFAC MAVIATIC touch panel, 12 inch, with graphic visualization of the process
- Speed control with nozzle rotation
- Frequency-controlled pump pressure
- Rinse water treatment module